Monday, April 18, 2011

Oldies but goodies





Here are a few of my favourite illustrations that I have done in the past few years. The first one is an illustration of model Amber Valetta from an ad back in 2001. I drew it for a watercolour class that I took in college. Since I love music from the 80's, I just had to draw Cyndi Lauper in the 80's in the second photo. The third one is from a United Colours of Benetton ad from 2006.   I love the colours in this one. The fourth is of model Jessica Stam (you will see more illustrations of her soon, she is one of my favourite models) and the last one is of Alicia Keys also back in 2001. Hope you like them! Stop by again soon, new illustrations to come!

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented! i love your header image

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete